In conjunction with the release of Artisan Publishing and refreshed editions of the other guides, I’m pleased to announce that the Dunlith Hill Writers Guides are now also available in two collected volumes.
Collection 1: The Artisan Way explores the writing life with:
- Professional Relationships: How to Deal with the Characters you can’t Re-write
- Sustainable Creativity: How to Enjoy a Committed, Long-term Relationship with your Muse
- Artisan Publishing: Why to Choose the Road Less Traveled
Collection 2: Masterful Writing presents a three-part master class in the art and craft of writing, and includes:
- Story Theory: How to Write Like J.R.R. Tolkien in Three Easy Steps
- Verisimilitude: How Illusions, Confidence Games, and Skillful Lying can Improve Your Fiction
- Character and Archetype: How to Make Readers Fall in Love with your Imaginary Friends
In addition to an e-book bundle (which is more economical than purchasing the guides individually), the Dunlith Hill Writers Guides Collections are also available in trade paperback editions.
Deren Hansen is the author of the Dunlith Hill Writers Guides.